This amazingly easy melt-in-your mouth keto fudge has only two ingredients and is so simple to make! The simplest cure to your pumpkin cravings, with sugar-free ingredients!
This easy recipe is made with Lily’s chocolate chips, is keto-friendly and contains 0 added sugars.
Ingredients for easy keto fudge
This sugar-free pumpkin fudge recipe calls for only two simple ingredients.
- Lily’s white chocolate chips (for baking)
- pumpkin puree (canned)
Gluten-free, sugar-free pumpkin fudge
This recipe is gluten-free, stevia sweetened and kosher.
According to Lily’s, the following ingredients are in the baking chips: Erythritol, Cocoa butter, Milk (rBST Free), Dextrin, Chicory Root Fiber, Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Stevia Extract.
How to make keto pumpkin fudge
There are a few simple steps to make this easy holiday fudge:
- using a double boiler or microwave, melt entire bag of white chocolate chips (by Lily’s)
- add room-temperature pumpkin puree
- fill a silicone mold or glass dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- cut and serve
Is this fudge sweet?
Yes, it is just like traditional fudge, as the sweetness of the white chocolate chips mixes with the pumpkin purée.
What if my chocolate doesn’t mix well with the purée?
Make sure you have heated the chocolate chips in a double boiler over gently simmering (not boiling) water.
Stir chips constantly until fully melted. This is when you quickly remove and add the purée.
How to store
Store this fudge in an air tight container with a lid in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Fudge may be frozen and thawed overnight in the refrigerator.
Can I use other flavors of sugar-free baking chips?
Yes, Lily’s, or your preferred brand, would also work well with this recipe. I recommend Lily’s milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
How to add other toppings to pumpkin fudge
The best keto topping for fudge is crushed pecans or walnuts.
These can be added directly to the bowl while mixing or on top prior to placing into the fridge.
Keto Pumpkin Fudge
- glass bowl (double boiler)
- 9 oz Lily's white chocolate chips (1 pkg) or preferred sugar-free brand
- ½ cup pumpkin purée room temperature
- Heat the chocolate chips in a double boiler over gently simmering (not boiling) water.
- Add in the pumpkin purée. Stir.
- Before the mixture hardens, quickly add it to a silicone mold of your choice (or glass dish)
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, then cut into small squares before serving.